LTC welcomes persons of all ages and all levels to enjoy the full tennis experience of TRY, LEARN, PLAY, and COMPETE in an inclusive, social and fun environment!
LTC offers its members summer camps for children that are offered on Saturday mornings in May and June.
Additionally, LTC offers two week-long summer junior tennis camps for members and non-members in July.
These hour-long classes are only offered to LTC members.
The classes are scheduled for the following Saturdays in May and June:
o May 6
o May 13
o May 27
o June 3
o June 17
o June 24
o No classes are scheduled for May 20 or June 10 due to LTC hosting provincial tournaments.
The classes are scheduled by the age of the junior member:
o 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM – Ages 5 and 6
o 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM – Ages 7 to 9
o 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM – Ages 10 to 15
There is no cost to attend the weekly class as this is included within your LTC junior or family membership.
Pre-registration is required for each session.
Registration for each session opens on the Court Reserve website/app at 7:00 AM one week in advance.
A maximum of 16 juniors can be registered for the 9:00 AM sessions while the 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM sessions can accommodate a maximum of 12 juniors.
- Our tennis professional will be offering two tennis camps for junior tennis players aged 16 and under.
- Each camp is open to members of the Lakeshore Tennis Club as well as to the general public.
- The camps are currently scheduled for the weeks of July 10 and July 24.
- Camps are held Monday through Thursday from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM each day.
- Fridays are reserved as a make-up date in the event of rain earlier in the week.
- Any level of player is welcome to attend.
- Participants must wear appropriate clothing and running shoes and bring their own snacks, water bottles and sunscreen.
- Tennis racquets are provided for any children who do not own one.
- There is a maximum of 14 participants in each week-long camp.
- The cost of each 4-day camp is:
o $150 for LTC members; or $200 for non-members
- Registration will open on Friday, April 28 at 7:00 AM on the CourtReserve website/app.