The Adult Instant Tennis program consists of four 90 minute group lessons, targeted to provide participants with the basic fundamentals to play full court tennis by the end of the session.
Instant Tennis costs $99.00 for non-members, but is FREE for each adult first-time NEW member. (one session).
Lessons run twice a week for two consecutive weeks on Tuesdays and Thursday from 5:30pm to 7:00pm on Courts 6,7,8 and includes attending one free Novice league night, Thursday evenings at 7:00pm.
Lakeshore Tennis retains the right to cancel any program not having a minimum number of participants (3) and/or ask participants to move sessions to adjust full programming.
Racquets can be borrowed and or purchased from the clubhouse. (Credit card required for deposit.)
Register on the new Lakeshore Tennis Portal
1. Click on the 10sPortal icon on the top banner.
2. Click the Member Sign-Up button.
3. Follow the instructions to complete the registration. You will receive your temporary password via email.
4. Enter your username and password in the login form at the top of the page (You will be asked to reset your password the first time you login).
5. Once logged in, you may register for courts, clinics, leagues and other events.
May 7, 9, 14, 16
May 21, 23, 28, 30
June 4, 6, 11, 13
June 18, 20, 25, 27
July 2, 4, 9, 11
Private lessons can be booked with the Tennis Saskatchewan head professional or the assistant professionals. Please contact the club and we can put you in contact with the instructors.